Located on the ground floor and lower ground of a period terrace, this charming three bedroom flat has been refurbished in a contemporary-style and features a stunning reception room and wonderful private garden.
- Stunning three bedroom split-level flat.
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen with Juliet balconies
- Beautiful wood floors through-out
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further good-sized bedrooms and two shower rooms
- Exquisite private garden and access to communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Porchester Square offers quick access to a great range of amenities on and around Queensway including the Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex, Notting Hill and the West End.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warwick Avenue station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,700 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 991 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000