Located on the ground floor and lower ground of a period terrace, this charming three bedroom flat has been refurbished in a contemporary-style and features a stunning reception room and wonderful private garden.
- Stunning three bedroom split-level flat.
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen with Juliet balconies
- Beautiful wood floors through-out
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further good-sized bedrooms and two shower rooms
- Exquisite private garden and access to communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warwick Avenue station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Porchester Square offers quick access to a great range of amenities on and around Queensway including the Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex, Notting Hill and the West End.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000