Benefiting from a 55' balcony and 37' terrace this fantastic three bedroom apartment is well arranged (with lift) and further boasts a large reception/dining room, stylish eat-in kitchen and two en suites.
- Impressive three bedroom first floor apartment
- Large private terrace and balcony
- Situated within a wonderful imposing building with a lift
- Generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Eat-in kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Ideal Bayswater location
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,699 (157 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Inverness Terrace is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000