This elegant and bright three bedroom mansion flat with a lift has been recently refurbished to provide smart and spacious accommodation in a fantastic location near the premier shopping area of Kensington High Street.
- Stunning three bedroom flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Gorgeous wood floors throughout
- Well proportioned and bright interiors
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Benefits from a lift and porter
- Set in a sought after location
- Heating & Hot water included in the rent
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sutherland House is located in a lovely period block situated on Marloes Road with a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants close by in popular Kensington High Street.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,264 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000