Boasting a bright and well presented interior this beautiful three bedroom house offers a private garden with beautiful views over Canary Wharf and the City and a great loft conversion.
- Stylish interiors throughout paired with original features
- Bright and airy reception room with an open plan dining room
- Separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further generously proportioned double bedrooms
- A beautifully decorated family bathroom with separate shower
- Well loved, landscaped garden with beautiful views
- Nearby to Ofsted Outstanding primary schools
The house is located moments from Blackheath Standard as well as being within easy reach of Greenwich Village for a wealth of shops, restaurants and markets, while the green spaces of Greenwich Park are also a short distance away.
Charlton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
One of the most secluded spots with amazing views over London. Not a tourist in sight and the perfect place for a picnic too.
Westcombe Park station
Maze Hill station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,219 (113 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200