A stunning two bedroom first floor flat in a sought-after town centre development boasting open-plan living with a superb south-facing terrace and secure underground parking.
- Superb, light and spacious two bedroom flat
- First floor of a new development
- Fantastic reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Impressive south-facing terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Made-to-measure wardrobe in master bedroom
- Secure underground parking, gym and concierge service
- Sought-after town centre location
The property is ideally located for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Woking and a number of highly regarded schools.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best dry cleaners in Woking with same day dry cleaning!
The Big Apple
Bowling, arcades and Laser Quest - the best family entertainment!
A sushi and noodle bar with authentic Japanese food.
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2311
- Ground rent:
- £150 per half-year (2016)
- Service charge:
- £851.75 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,520 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 670 (62 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45