This outstanding four bedroom detached house boasts ample living and entertaining space over two floors with stunning reception room, double bedrooms and facilities like sauna or jacuzzi.
- Beautiful four bedroom detached house
- Excellent condition throughout
- Bright and ample interiors with stylish finish
- Fantastic reception room with large sliding garden doors
- Striking kitchen and breakfast room
- Great games room with private bar
- Four modern bathrooms, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Large garden, two garages and gated off-street parking
The house benefits from a golf course situated just behind the property and a good selection of schools while Croydon's Town centre is within an easy reach.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Guided tours and a visitor centre explaining the milling process, it's a great day out for the family.
Shirley Hills Viewpoint
This viewpoint in the Addington Hills provides breathtaking views of all of London. Make sure you visit on a clear day!
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
Coombe Lane station
Addington Village station
Gravel Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,988 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,514 (326 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390