Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous second floor studio bedroom apartment, well proportioned accommodation and great communal facilities.
- Superb brand new second floor apartment
- Carefully designed stylish interior with natural décor
- Integrated open-plan kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Bright entertaining area with beautiful views
- Under floor heating throughout with individual thermostat
- Chic bathroom with chrome ladder-style towel rail
- Excellent location for West Croydon rail station
- Concierge, communal areas and in-house fitness suite
Saffron Square is moments away from West Croydon rail station and West Croydon Tramlink. The many amenities of Croydon are all within easy reach.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
If you want a fun, inexpensive night out, Reflex is great. You can usually count on cheap drinks, the people are friendly and there is always a way to get home no matter where you live!
Another reason to move to Croydon! In the summer of 2016, Boxpark Croydon will be home to 80 new independent restaurants. This is, of course, something that is very exciting for the local area.
West Croydon station
West Croydon station
Wellesley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,454 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 346 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390