Situated on a peaceful residential estate, this bright three bedroom, ground floor flat benefits from a newly refurbished interior as well as a private patio.
- Purpose built block within friendly estate
- Bright and neutrally decorated throughout
- Large open plan reception room and kitchen
- Fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom and a further WC
- Private patio overlooking communal gardens
- Close proximity to Croydon
Anselm Close is surrounded by green open spaces such as Lloyd Park and Park Hill Park while also benefiting from a close proximity to East Croydon and West Croydon stations. An array of amenities can also be found in nearby Croydon town centre.
East Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Another reason to move to Croydon! In the summer of 2016, Boxpark Croydon will be home to 80 new independent restaurants. This is, of course, something that is very exciting for the local area.
I love buffalo because it has great service and serves up a tasty burger for an even better price. The evening and lunchtime menus have a wide variety of options to choose from.
If you want a fun, inexpensive night out, Reflex is great. You can usually count on cheap drinks, the people are friendly and there is always a way to get home no matter where you live!
Lebanon Road station
East Croydon station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,494 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 825 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390