With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony.
- Lovely one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Bright interiors in excellent condition throughout
- Bright open-plan reception room/kitchen with door to balcony
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and door to balcony
- Smart modern bathroom
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Secure purpose-built block
Lcoated moments from the shops, bars and amenities of Hoxton and within easy reach of Shoreditch. The nearest station is Hoxton, while the A10 and A1 are close-by for excellent motoring links.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky interiors and crazy cocktails, this restaurant-cum-club is great for a number of different occasions.
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,064 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 478 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414