A fabulous one bedroom second floor conversion flat offering stylish and contemporary living space and located in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Charming and stylish interiors featuring exposed brick work
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Boasting a fabulous bright and spacious 40' reception room
- Fantastic well equipped open-plan kitchen with ample space
- Large bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized guest room and smart bathroom suite
- Located in the heart of Shoreditch
This property is ideally located moments from the many trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Shoreditch and Old Street.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Fantastic breakfast dishes served throughout the day, but be warned, it gets very busy at the weekend, so expect to queue.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
Old Street station
Old Street station
Liverpool Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,870 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,446 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414