Set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with private balcony and two generously-sized double bedrooms.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the third floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Delightful private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ideally located close to the shops, bars and restaurants
Plummers Row is only moments away from the shops, bars and wide variety of restaurants of Aldgate, Whitechapel and Spitalfields, charming Wapping and St Katharine's Dock are close by while the financial heart of the City is also to hand.
Aldgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Fantastic breakfast dishes served throughout the day, but be warned, it gets very busy at the weekend, so expect to queue.
This infamous 24/7 bagel bakery is a firm favourite with both locals and tourists - the salt beef bagel is certainly hard to beat!
Cereal Killer Café
Much talked about, this place epitomises all that is trendy in the Shoreditch area!
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414