Enjoying an attractive setting within a secure development with a concierge just opposite the local park, this sunny two bedroom two bathroom second floor flat offers a well presented living space with a terrace.
- Superb two bedroom second floor flat
- Set in a fantastic gated development with concierge
- Reception room with smart open-plan kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en suite
- Good-sized second double bedroom
- Stylish bathroom
- Fabulous balcony spanning the whole width of the flat
- Located moments from Victoria Park
Meath Crescent is situated moments from the Victoria Park Village with its vibrant amenities and within easy reach of Bethnal Green and Regents Canal. Bethnal Green Underground Station is also nearby.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
A great place to grab a coffee, freshly prepared snacks or cake, while overlooking one of Victoria Park's lakes.
Swing Patrol Victoria Park
I love the beginner swing dance classes at The Royal Inn on the Park every Tuesday. The classes are fun, the teachers and students are friendly and the dancing is great! A great way to meet new people, get some exercise and, of course, learn to dance.
Stepney Green station
Mile End station
Bethnal Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 799 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414