Set on the fifth and sixth floors of a modern development, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large kitchen with ample space to dine opening onto a spacious terrace.
- Three bedroom duplex flat with a fifth floor entrance
- Large kitchen with ample space to dine
- Spacious 24' terrace
- Smart separate reception room
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Sleek bathroom with separate W/C
- Ideally located for the amenities along Bow Road
The property is well served by a good selection of local amenities along Bow Road and is also within easy reach of Roman Road market. The green open space of Prospect Park is on the doorstep, looked upon from the property.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
Devons Road station
Langdon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 914 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414