A stunning two bedroom flat situated in a popular and stylish modern development, boasting neutral décor, well proportioned rooms and a private balcony with far-reaching City views.
- A truly stylish two bedroom flat
- Situated in a popular and stylish modern development
- Bright reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom, bathroom with white suite
- Fabulous balcony with stunning views
Dalston Square is a peaceful setting above a pedestranised area moments from Arcola Theatre, Vortex Jazz Bar and Sainsbury's. Dalston Junction Station, Dalston Kingsland and a large selection of busses.
Dalston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Patty & Bun
The best burgers in London under London Fields railway arches!
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565