Breathtaking interior presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stylish two bedroom apartment is enviably located within the heart of Hoxton, just moments from the square and the heart of the City.
- Exceptional two bedroom apartment
- Presented to an impeccably high standard
- Luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout
- Inviting entrance hall
- Reception room which enjoys space to dine
- State-of-the-art integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom flowing onto a stunning en suite shower room
- Sumptuous bathroom
Old Street is host to a diverse array of fashion boutiques, bars, coffee shops and restaurants while nearby Hoxton Square and the Shoreditch Triangle also offer a superb array of amenities.
Hoxton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
After trying nearly all of the Vietnamese restaurants on Kingsland Road, this is by far the best. The setting is cool with graffiti style art on the walls and the service is excellent compared to other places on the same road. Complimentary tea and watermelon at the end is exactly what is needed after trying the extensive menu of pho, noodles, summer rolls and fresh fish.
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £990 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414