This smart two bedroom flat is situated within a fabulous modern development and provides bright interiors, contemporary features and a delightful balcony.
- Attractive two bedroom third floor flat
- Bright reception room, modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom which opens onto a balcony
- Bathroom with contemporary fixtures and fittings
Murray Grove is situated moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Shoreditch and Hoxton Square while Islington's Upper Street is also easily accessible.
Old Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
Urban Food Fest
This food festival off Shoreditch High Street is there every Saturday throughout the day and late into the night. There's loads of delicious food stalls with cuisines from all over the world and bars serving tasty cocktails.
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000