With a fantastic location close to local amenities, this great one bedroom fourth floor flat offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and master bedroom in excellent condition and with doors to a private balcony.
- Lovely one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Bright interiors in excellent condition throughout
- Bright open-plan reception room/kitchen with door to balcony
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and door to balcony
- Smart modern bathroom
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Secure purpose-built block
Lcoated moments from the shops, bars and amenities of Hoxton and within easy reach of Shoreditch. The nearest station is Hoxton, while the A10 and A1 are close-by for excellent motoring links.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
After trying nearly all of the Vietnamese restaurants on Kingsland Road, this is by far the best. The setting is cool with graffiti style art on the walls and the service is excellent compared to other places on the same road. Complimentary tea and watermelon at the end is exactly what is needed after trying the extensive menu of pho, noodles, summer rolls and fresh fish.
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Delicious afternoon tea in the company of adorable cats that live in the café.
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 478 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414