With over 300 years of history this beautifully bespoke three bedroom house offers sublime and unique interiors throughout with the accreditation of 'The most beautiful small hotel in the world' - German Vogue.
- Beautifully designed three bedroom Georgian house
- Over 300 years of riveting history from the initial build in 1717
- Bespoke and eclectic interiors, designed by a world famous designer
- Sought after location in East London a short walk to Stepney Green Station
- Benefits from a private courtyard garden and parking space
- Stunning double reception room and first floor drawing room
- Highlighted throughout with period character and charm
- Accolades which include 'Most beautiful small hotel in the world' - German Vogue
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Mile End Road offers a superb location in trendy East London and is moments away from Shoreditch, Spitalfields and Hoxton whilst also offering a short walk to Stepney Green underground station for excellent links around the city.
Stepney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
The Palm Tree
A local drinking institution that retains its traditional decor - a proper East End boozer with plenty of character in Millennium Park.
Stepney Green station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 2
District Hammersmith & City London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Bethnal Green station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,234 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,128 (197 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414