With over 300 years of history this beautifully bespoke three bedroom house offers sublime and unique interiors throughout with the accreditation of 'The most beautiful small hotel in the world' - German Vogue.
- Beautifully designed three bedroom Georgian house
- Over 300 years of riveting history from the initial build in 1717
- Bespoke and eclectic interiors, designed by a world famous designer
- Sought after location in East London a short walk to Stepney Green Station
- Benefits from a private courtyard garden and parking space
- Stunning double reception room and first floor drawing room
- Highlighted throughout with period character and charm
- Accolades which include 'Most beautiful small hotel in the world' - German Vogue
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,321 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,128 (197 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Stepney Green station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 2
District Hammersmith & City London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Bethnal Green station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Mile End Road offers a superb location in trendy East London and is moments away from Shoreditch, Spitalfields and Hoxton whilst also offering a short walk to Stepney Green underground station for excellent links around the city.
Stepney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
A great place to grab a coffee, freshly prepared snacks or cake, while overlooking one of Victoria Park's lakes.
Victoria Park Market
Open every Sunday, you can enjoy a Sunday walk in the park and have a bite to eat and a pint in the middle of it! Great day out with family or friends on a nice and sunny day.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414