This uniquely positioned and exquisite seven bedroom house offers spacious living space over four floors, benefiting from a generous kitchen and living area, cinema room, fitness room and spectacular private garden.
- 3 master beds-en-suites-walk-in wardrobes-air-conditioned
- 4 additional bedrooms, 3 with en-suites
- Offers a unique platform to be customised by new owner
- Ideally positioned 180 degrees due South
- Breathtaking views of the Surrey Hills' AONB and Guildford
- Kitchen, living and master bedrooms are all air-conditioned
- Cinema, fitness room and games room, all air-conditioned
- Large private garden, off-street parking and double garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westdeen Manor is surrounded by green open spaces and close to the transport links of Woking offering fast links in 26 mins to Waterloo and a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars can be found in Woking & Guildford. Heathrow Terminal 5 in 25 minutes.
Hook Heath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tranquil space to walk the dog and follow the tree trail. It's a great spot so close to the centre of Woking.
The second largest shopping centre In Woking with a large number of retail outlets. One of the busiest places in the town centre and best of all, the Foxtons office is a part of it!
Korean barbecue restaurant serving lovely kimchi!
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 7,188 (667 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South West
020 8879 2100