A unique and customisable five bedroom detached new build house, located in a quiet location and boasting an expansive living space with private terraces, five en suite bedrooms, gym room, garage and parking.
- Unique and customisable five bedroom detached house
- Offering spacious and contemporary living space
- Magnificent views set within a plot in excess of 1/3rd acre
- Five double bedrooms each with an en-suite
- Generous kitchen area with space to dine
- Three private terraces and private rear garden
- Benefits from a double garage and off-street parking
- Superb gym/cinema room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,751 (534 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Hook Heath House is surrounded by green open spaces and close to the transport links of Woking offering fast links in 26 mins to Waterloo and a large selection of shops/restaurants/bars can be found in Woking & Guildford. Heathrow Terminal 5 in 25 mins.
Hook Heath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pool in the Park
You can have a fantastic family day out at this leisure centre, where there's a wave machine and slides.
Great range of food stalls and fantastic sausage rolls from the bread stall!
Bank Bar and Club
The perfect place for cocktails and a night out in Woking.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South West
020 8879 2100