This bright and contemporary one bedroom, first floor flat boasts neutral décor and modern fittings throughout, in an excellent location close to Canonbury Station.
- Bright and contemporary 1 bedroom, 1st floor flat
- Well presented interior with neutral décor throughout
- Benefits from excellent transport links and amenities
- Spacious reception room with high ceilings, fireplace and wood floors
- Separate kitchen with fitted appliances
- Double sized bedroom and modern bathroom suite
- Communal garden on the lower ground floor
- Canonbury Station (British Rail) is exceptionally close by
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2128
- Ground rent:
- £50 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £750 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,490 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 462 (42 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Grosvenor Avenue is surrounded by local amenities and is also within easy reach of Highbury Corner. Canonbury Station (British Rail) is exceptionally close by, whilst Highbury & Islington Station (British Rail and Victoria line) is also within easy reach.
Highbury and Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000