Set in a prestigious gated development this stunning five bedroom split-level penthouse offers a superb interior finish with two terraces, five en suite bedrooms and beautiful sweeping staircase.
- Beautiful split-level five bedroom penthouse
- Impressive gated development with on-site security
- Gorgeous interiors throughout the property
- Five superb bedrooms all with en-suites
- Direct lift access and beautiful sweeping staircase
- Formal dining room and modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Benefits from two terraces with stunning views
- Access to superb landscaped communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £16503.28 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £3,212 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,489 (417 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Golders Green station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Mountview Close is a highly sought-after location in Golders Green and is set opposite the gorgeous Golders Hill Park and moments from Golders Green Underground Station.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Golders Hill Park
The park is not large but it is one of the most beautiful in London. Superb views towards Chiltern Hills. There's a deer enclosure and lots of wildlife.
Interested in this property?
Call Thomas Brooks at Prime Sales
020 7433 6644