This superb five bedroom semi-detached house situated over three floors is immaculately finished throughout with a contemporary stylish interior, a wonderful private rear garden and off-street parking.
- Fabulous five bedroom family home with off street parking
- Stunning open plan reception room with access to garden
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 4 further double bedrooms with one en-suite & ample storage
- Impressive dressing room and separate utility area
- Expansive South facing landscaped private rear garden
- Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,286 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,556 (237 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Willesden Green station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2/3
Dollis Hill station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Anson Road is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Willesden Green and Cricklewood while the green open spaces of Gladstone Park and Willesden Green Station are also within close proximity.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Great views of the local area & of London Town! Beautiful trees & great cafe at the top of the hill!
BEER + BURGER
Huge selection of beers and burgers opposite Willesden Green Underground Station.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800