Set over the 16th floor of a stunning riverside development this beautiful three bed, three bathroom apartment offers over 3000 sqft of lateral living space with wraparound views of the city.
- Superb 16th floor three bedroom three bathroom apartment
- Gorgeous views across the entire City of London
- Master suite with impressive views and en-suite bathroom
- Stunning open-plan living space overlooking the river
- Benefits from two underground parking spaces
- Highly sought after location in SW1V near Vauxhall Bridge
- Modern interiors throughout the property and great storage
- Over 3000sqft of lateral living, concierge, lift & gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2124
- Ground rent:
- Owns part of the head lease so instead of paying gets a dividend of £2,000 p/a
- Service charge:
- £21000 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,180 (295 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Grosvenor Road is a highly sought-after and presitigous location on the river offering great access to the city via Pimlico Underground Station and a short walk to central Chelsea.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000