Set over the 16th floor of a stunning riverside development this beautiful three bed, three bathroom apartment offers over 3000 sqft of lateral living space with wraparound views of the city.
- Superb 16th floor three bedroom three bathroom apartment
- Gorgeous views across the entire City of London
- Master suite with impressive views and en-suite bathroom
- Stunning open-plan living space overlooking the river
- Benefits from two underground parking spaces
- Highly sought after location in SW1V near Vauxhall Bridge
- Modern interiors throughout the property and great storage
- Over 3000sqft of lateral living, concierge, lift & gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2124
- Ground rent:
- Owns part of the head lease so instead of paying gets a dividend of £2,000 p/a
- Service charge:
- £21000 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,180 (295 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Grosvenor Road is a highly sought-after and presitigous location on the river offering great access to the city via Pimlico Underground Station and a short walk to central Chelsea.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000