Set over the 16th floor of a stunning riverside development this beautiful three bed, three bathroom apartment offers over 3000 sqft of lateral living space with wraparound views of the city.
- Superb 16th floor three bedroom three bathroom apartment
- Gorgeous views across the entire City of London
- Master suite with impressive views and en-suite bathroom
- Stunning open-plan living space overlooking the river
- Benefits from two underground parking spaces
- Highly sought after location in SW1V near Vauxhall Bridge
- Modern interiors throughout the property and great storage
- Over 3000sqft of lateral living, concierge, lift & gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Grosvenor Road is a highly sought-after and presitigous location on the river offering great access to the city via Pimlico Underground Station and a short walk to central Chelsea.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Victoria line, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2124
- Ground rent:
- Owns part of the head lease so instead of paying gets a dividend of £2,000 p/a
- Service charge:
- £21000 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,180 (295 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000