This architect-designed 4 bedroom Georgian town house offers a striking and bespoke interior finish throughout, with lower ground spa room and superb rear access through the private garage from Minera Mews.
- Stunningly presented four bedroom townhouse
- Architect designed with bespoke interiors throughout
- Private rear access through the garage from a private mews
- Landscaped garden with patio dining and lower ground decking
- Gorgeous lower ground kitchen/dining and spa room
- First floor master suite with unique en-suite shower room
- Highly sought after location in central Sloane Square
- Benefits from a separate studio room attached to the garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,508 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,887 (268 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Eaton Terrace is a prestigious location moments from central Sloane Square for the fantastic array of local amenities as well as superb transport links around the city.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000