This architect-designed four bedroom Georgian town house offers a striking and bespoke interior finish throughout, with lower ground spa room and superb rear access through the private garage from Minera Mews.
- Stunningly presented four bedroom townhouse
- Architect designed with bespoke interiors throughout
- Private rear access through the garage from a private mews
- Landscaped garden with patio dining and lower ground decking
- Gorgeous lower ground kitchen/dining and spa room
- First floor master suite with unique en-suite shower room
- Highly sought after location in central Sloane Square
- Benefits from a separate studio room attached to the garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eaton Terrace is a prestigious location moments from central Sloane Square for the fantastic array of local amenities as well as superb transport links around the city.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,887 (268 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000