Offering exquisitely refurbished interiors, this impressive three bedroom family house boasts a private patio garden, high-specification Gaggenau kitchen and a double reception.
- Rent back option for up to 2 years at income of £105,000 p.a
- Double reception with designer storage and feature lighting
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Integrated Lutron lighting and Sonos Sound System
- Master bedroom with dressing room and walk in wardrobe
- Fantastic storage throughout including a full utility room
- Exceptional security with steel front door and shutters
- Air conditioning to master bedroom and lower ground floor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,842 (171 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Fairholt Street is quietly set back from the main road and offers superb access to some of London's most prestigious shops and boutiques including Harrods of Knightsbridge.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000