This exceptionally rare one bedroom luxury apartment is set on the first floor with double-height ceilings, large windows, two balconies and a wonderful balance between period features and contemporary décor.
- Impressive reception with high ceilings and private balcony
- Unique mezzanine study area
- Superb bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderful blend between period features and modern décor
- Incredibly high specification finish throughout
- Two private balconies and large windows
- Dual aspect apartment quietly located for Kensington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cornwall Gardens is a sought-after address offering a manicured residents garden while High Street Kensington and South Kensington are within walking distance.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2166
- Ground rent:
- £150 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £2160 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 946 (87 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000