Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this expansive five bedroom four floored house offers an expansive open-plan kitchen, large reception room and is set moments from High Street Kensington.
- Bright and well-arranged five bedroom house
- Expansive open-plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Large lower ground floor reception room
- Generous sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Four further good-sized bedrooms
- Wonderful private garden and off-street parking for two cars
- Basement and kitchen has under floor heating
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,033 (188 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Holland Park Road is ideally situated for the varied amenities and transport links of both High Street Kensington and Holland Park Avenue. The green open spaces of Holland Park are also within easy reach.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000