With a prime location overlooking Hyde Park this stunning three bedroom penthouse overs gorgeous interiors, two fantastic roof terraces and access to the gym, pool and spa which is part of the Marriot Hotel.
- Beautiful split-level three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Recently refurbished interiors throughout
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with feature staircase
- Boasts a prestigious address in Mayfair
- Two terraces with fantastic views of Hyde Park and the city
- Access to communal gym, pool and spa
- Benefits from serviced apartment facilities
- 24 hour porter services and underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The famous shops and department stores of Oxford Street are on the doorstep, as are the exclusive shops and restaurants of Mayfair and the relaxing surroundings of Hyde Park.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2150
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £5065.25 per quarter (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,899 (176 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000