Featuring a beautiful swimming pool and riverside terrace, this magnificent five bedroom house offers a wealth of elegant living space tucked away on a leafy residential road.
- Bay-fronted reception room with stunning fireplace
- Beautiful kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area
- Drawing room and dining room with doors to the garden
- Five en suite bedrooms, office, gym, cloakroom, utility room
- Incredible garden swimming pool and riverside terrace
- Garden office, garden studio, pool room and tanning studio
- Garage, driveway parking for several cars
- Set back from the road behind electronic gates
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chiswick Station is moments away and a fantastic range of popular shops, cafes, boutiques and eateries can be found along Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Exceptional Michelin star restaurant serving this delicious lamb amongst other dishes!
Kew Gardens station
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3/4
District London Overground lines, Zone: 3
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,924 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,055 (469 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000