This magnificent four bedroom house features bright and generous accommodation over four floors, with stylish décor, private garden, porterage, underground parking, on-site gym and beautiful communal gardens.
- Fantastic four bedroom house over four floors
- Set within a much sought-after gated development
- Benefits from a on-site gymnasium and library
- Beautiful chic dining room with French doors to garden
- Offers two private underground parking spaces and storage
- Beautiful location with communal gardens and porter service
- First floor double reception room with a stunning finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,539 (235 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Kensington Green is ideally situated moments from the boutiques found on Kensington High Street and provides excellent access for motorists into central and west London via the A4/M4.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Interested in this property?
Call Felicity Walker at Prime Sales
020 7659 8989