This magnificent four bedroom house features bright and generous accommodation over four floors, with stylish décor, private garden, porterage, underground parking, on-site gym and beautiful communal gardens.
- Fantastic four bedroom house over four floors
- Set within a much sought-after gated development
- Benefits from a on-site gymnasium and library
- Beautiful chic dining room with French doors to garden
- Offers two private underground parking spaces and storage
- Beautiful location with communal gardens and porter service
- First floor double reception room with a stunning finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kensington Green is ideally situated moments from the boutiques found on Kensington High Street and provides excellent access for motorists into central and west London via the A4/M4.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,538 (235 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000