Situated within a beautiful development this fabulous 3 bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish interiors throughout.
- Stunning 3 bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Expansive reception room with dining space and bright décor
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Additional two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Benefits from porter services and lift access
- Secure underground allocated parking space and storage room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2987
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3693 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,292 (120 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Drury Lane is situated amongst an enviable selection of theatres, cinemas, shops and restaurants and offers enviable access to Oxford Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, the Strand and Holborn.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
A cute bakery with an even cuter afternoon tea! Different from the traditional sandwiches and cakes that you would expect...
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900