This exceptional three bedroom flat is set in the impressive Pan Peninsula, offering an expansive reception room with access to large private terrace, and benefits from fantastic communal facilities.
- Exceptional three bedroom flat set to a high standard
- Set in the impressive Pan Peninsula development
- Offering a bright and expansive reception room
- Stunning master bedroom with stylish en-suite
- Contemporary kitchen with well equipped appliances
- Benefits from three terraces with stunning views over Canary
- Further benefits from fantastic communal facilities
- Moments away from the local amenities of Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pan Peninsular offers a superb selection of communal facilities, including an on-site gym, swimming pool, health spa, restaurant and cappuccino bar, cocktail lounge and residents cinema, while Canary Wharf and West India Quay provide further entertainment.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,860 (172 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777