Situated on the seventeenth floor of the brand new and sought-after Dollar Bay, this modern studio flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior with beautiful views down South Dock.
- Beautiful brand new development with concierge
- Bright and sizable studio room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sleek and stylish shower room
- Winter garden with breath taking views of Canary Wharf
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dollar Bay benefits from a peaceful location at the end of South Dock within a close proximity to the array of bars, restaurants and shops along the water front. For transport into central London, South Quay DLR Station is easily accessible.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,520 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 455 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.