This fantastic two bedroom apartment is securely set on the first floor, offering an expansive open-plan living space with modern fitted kitchen and a private terrace, the master bedroom offers a en suite shower.
- Excellent two double bedroom first floor flat
- Situated within a modern development
- Bright and spacious open plan living space
- Features a stylish modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Boasts a superb private terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Moments from Stratford and Westfield
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Paul Street is situated moments from the amenities of Stratford and the Westfield shopping centre. Local transport links include Stratford Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
Great cakes and coffee.
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Abbey Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 753 (69 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.