A superb 2 bedroom flat situated moments from the amenities of Shoreditch and Ion Square Gardens, recently renovated to a high standard with stunning interiors throughout.
- A superb 2 bedroom flat in great location
- Situated on a bustling street moments from amenities
- Recently renovated to a high standard throughout
- Open plan reception room with space for dining
- Stylish fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and spacious, well proportioned bedrooms
- Smart, fully tiled bathroom with white suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,176 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 426 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Cambridge Heath station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Hackney road and nearby green open spaces of Ion Square Gardens.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This infamous 24/7 bagel bakery is a firm favourite with both locals and tourists - the salt beef bagel is certainly hard to beat!
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
A club based off Hackney Road where international DJs and live acts play regularly. It also has terrace parties in the summer.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414