A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the eighth floor of a purpose-built block boasting modern and well proportioned interiors throughout and lovely views.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest wc
- Secure development with lift and concierge
- Moments from nearby amenities
- Amazing views over Central London
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on nearby Hackney Road and Kingsland High Street while the green open spaces of Haggerston Park are also close by.
Haggerston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
If you can't face the crowds at London's bigger museums, head to this place for a quieter and nicer experience. This museum is all about the home throughout the centuries and the café sells delicious cakes too!
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
London Overground line, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Cambridge Heath station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,069 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 662 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney
020 7386 6565