Currently being renovated, this large three bedroom ground floor flat further benefits from modern fitted kitchen and generous cellar ideal for storage.
- Bright three bedroom ground floor flat
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large sized cellar for storage
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Reception room with fireplace
- Access to garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,036 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,133 (105 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Woodgrange Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3/4
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Close to the open space of Wanstead Flats and local amenities on Woodgrange Road.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chinese takeaway if you're in between the Forest Gate and Upton Park Area. All fresh ingredients, amazing portions and cooked with loads of colour and flavour!
A fantastic green open space situated between Forest Gate, Manor Park and Aldersbrook.
Great traditional pie and mash.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585