Situated within easy reach of Guildford's amenities, this superb two bedroom second floor flat (with lift) is presented in excellent condition throughout and comes with an allocated parking space and storage for bikes.
- A wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Boasts great location close to Guildford town centre
- Well-presented living accommodation with lift
- Generous, modern fitted kitchen
- Off-street parking and storage space for bikes
- Lovely master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Further bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom and en suite shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Epsom Road this is located in close proximity to a comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants found in the centre of Guildford. Guildford Station (National Rail) is moments away and enables a direct link to London Waterloo.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
Sir and Madam 2Go
Takeaway Thai food that does a cracking sweet and sour chicken!
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,218 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 817 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.