Boasting a stunning high-quality finish, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers generous living space and is flooded with natural light and vaulted ceiling in the reception room.
- A stunning two bedroom unfurnished first floor apartment
- Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and south facing windows
- Located close to Guildford rail station
- Smart Home Hub
- Every room accurately thermostatically controlled
- Under floor heating
- Double aspect reception room with a large arched window
- Electric garage and fob entrance system
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Guildford boasts superb entertainment, leisure and shopping facilities and the apartment further benefits from its proximity to the recreational spaces of the River Wey and nearby Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,886 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 914 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.