An impressive one bedroom new build apartment on the fourth floor, boasting fabulous contemporary finish including an open-plan reception/kitchen and fantastic winter garden.
- Impressive new build one bedroom apartment
- Open-plan reception room
- Stylish kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- High-specification interior finish
- Delightful winter garden with views from the fourth floor
- Great N1C location close to Camden Town
- 24-hour concierge, residents' roof terrace and cycle storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Perfectly situated, Onyx Apartments are in one of the most well connected areas in London, with King's Cross and St Pancras International Stations within close proximity. They also sit within the boundaries of the new N1C postcode and regeneration area.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best toasted sandwiches in Camden made to order and excellent Portuguese custard tarts.
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
The Blues Kitchen
This American themed restaurant is fantastic! Not only is the food very tasty, but the atmosphere is electric - live music on a Friday and Saturday and distinctive tasting cocktails draw in a big crowd.
Mornington Crescent station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Camden Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
King's Cross & St Pancras station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Victoria East Midlands Trains Grand Central Piccadilly Great Northern London North Eastern Railway Southeastern Thameslink Northern First Hull Trains lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 546 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.