An exceptionally well proportioned three bedroom apartment within a well maintained purpose-built block above commercial premises (with lift) boasting superb kitchen and sunny rooms throughout.
- Exceptionally well proportioned three double bedroom flat
- Second floor of this well maintained purpose built block
- Benefits from lift access
- Boasts a fantastic large reception room flooded with light
- Beautiful contemporary kitchen and modern bathroom
- Master bedroom benefiting from gorgeous en-suite
- Three excellent bedrooms
- Lovely location close to amenities and transport
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,604 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,027 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Lower Merton Rise is well located for the shops, restaurants and bars of Swiss Cottage and Camden. Swiss Cottage is the closest underground station (Jubilee Line) and motorists can gain easy access to the A41 (M).
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
A real lunchtime treat, this restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere also operates as a cafe and deli.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!