Superb 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat situated within a smart development, offering bright and stylish interiors throughout with private balcony, located in the desirable area of Belsize Park.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Further good-sized double bedroom with en-suite
- Featuring stylish interiors with high specification
- Access to wonderful private balcony
- Available secure gated off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,562 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 783 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Belsize Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Chalk Farm station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Hampstead Heath station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally situated just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill, while Belsize Park Underground Station offers excellent transport links throughout the city.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
For music lovers there is the famous Roundhouse venue, which has amazing views from anywhere inside and great sound for a brilliant night out!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600