A stunning 1 bedroom, first floor flat situated within a traditional Victorian conversion, offering contemporary interiors throughout with 3 metre high ceilings and a desirable location.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and naturally lit interiors
- Large reception room with fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom suite with sleek fittings
- High specification with stylish dark wood floors
- Victorian conversion with access to communal gardens
- Moments from the shops and cinema on the Finchley Road
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,623 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 588 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally situated on a peaceful residential street close to both Hampstead High Street and Belsize Village, while Hampstead, Finchley Road and Swiss Cottage Underground Stations are all within a short walking distance.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600