This fabulous 3 bedroom split-level flat is located in the sought-after area of Hampstead offering stunning living and entertaining accommodation and rear balcony.
- Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Well proportioned across the 2nd and 3rd floor
- Expansive reception room with dining area
- Contemporary integrated semi open-plan kitchen
- 3 spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom featuring dressing area and en suite
- Further stylish bathroom
- Private rear balcony overlooking greenery
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,706 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,547 (143 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Fitzjohns House is an attractive building advantageously positioned close to the wide array of amenities found in Hampstead High Street. Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) is a short distance away for easy transport around central London.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
A modern but rustic pub with hearty dishes and a relaxing atmosphere.
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600