Presented to an excellent standard, this fantastic five bedroom period house is arranged over three floors boasting substantial living space, a modern kitchen, two bathrooms and a private rear garden.
- Outstanding five bedroom period house
- Spacious interiors arranged over three floors
- Large double reception room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Five double size bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Benefits from a private rear garden
- Plenty of character throughout
- Excellent location within Sydenham
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on a quiet residential road, Wiverton Road is well located for the transport links at Sydenham station and the varied shops and restaurants within Sydenham.
Sydenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cherry & Ice
A café serving delicious ice creams and milkshakes with the friendliest staff - they're so lovely and helpful and always make me feel welcome.
Crystal Palace Park Dinosaurs
The dinosaurs in Crystal Palace Park are a fantastic sight!
Bridge House Theatre
West End-quality performances at outer London prices.
Penge East station
London Overground Southern lines,
Penge West station
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,431 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,704 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,663 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace
020 8772 8080