A wonderful two bedroom third floor flat offering well presented living space benefiting from large reception room and stylish kitchen, situated in the heart of Putney.
- Fantastic two bedroom third floor flat with lift access
- Bright and attractive living space throughout
- Set within a smart purpose-built block
- Generous reception room with space for dining
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Private balcony
- Superb location in Putney
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rayners Road is ideally located moments from an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney town centre and close to Wandsworth Park by the River Thames.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 859 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.