Located on a quiet street by Hurlingham park, this fantastic recently built four bedroom house features beautifully presented interiors, spacious entertaining accommodation and rear patio garden.
- Fabulous four double bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room opening onto a balcony
- Stylish integrated kitchen and dining room
- Four good-sized double rooms, two featuring en suites
- Master bedroom also features walk-in-wardrobe
- Set within a private gated development in Hurlingham
- Fantastic private rear garden and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the open green space of Hurlingham Park and the leisure facilities of he River Thames, the property is within easy reach of the shopping and entertainment amenities of Fulham Broadway.
Hurlingham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
Wandsworth Town station
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,016 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,156 (200 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000