Located on a quiet street by Hurlingham park, this fantastic recently built four bedroom house features beautifully presented interiors, spacious entertaining accommodation and rear patio garden.
- Fabulous four double bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room opening onto a balcony
- Stylish integrated kitchen and dining room
- Four good-sized double rooms, two featuring en suites
- Master bedroom also features walk-in-wardrobe
- Set within a private gated development in Hurlingham
- Fantastic private rear garden and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,156 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,156 (200 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
Wandsworth Town station
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated moments from the open green space of Hurlingham Park and the leisure facilities of he River Thames, the property is within easy reach of the shopping and entertainment amenities of Fulham Broadway.
Hurlingham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
Chilled independent bookshop with extras e.g. evening talks
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000