Set within a fantastic development, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation with 16' reception room and smart open-plan kitchen, benefiting from communal garden and underground parking.
- Beautifully finished two bedroom apartment
- Light and contemporary living space
- Smart 16' reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sought-after development with privat balcony
- Communal garden, gym and library
- Underground parking
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Scott Avenue is ideally located close to the many shops, bars and eateries in Southfields and Putney town centre, and within easy reach of the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,104 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 716 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.