Situated within a sought-after development, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts well presented living space with 19' reception room and stylish kitchen, benefiting from communal gardens and off-street parking.
- Wonderful two bedroom second floor flat
- Bright 19' reception room with space to dine
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Two double size bedrooms
- Lovely white suite bathrooms and separate WC
- Benefits from a private garage and off-street parking
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Excellent location in the heart of Putney
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set back from Putney Hill in the grounds of Manor Fields the property is within easy reach of the variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Putney High Street and the green open spaces of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,389 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 850 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.